Re: 0.9.4 released ... and not compiling!!!

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> That's an interesting one.
>
> 2. sockaddr_in is defined in my case in /usr/include/netinet/in.h which
> is part of  glibc-devel-2.1.3-19 RPM you are unlikely to have.
I have got in.h in exactly the same place. And there is no variable sin in
struct stockaddr.

And I have got struct sockaddr_in in a file called
/usr/include/rpc/auth.h
which is copyrighted by Sun.

> Find out and send me a patch, you are FreeBSD user, aren't you (all BSD
> users I know are hardcore hackers)?

I am pretty hardcore sometimes and I can do "Hello World" in about half a
dozen computer-languages and scripts!
But are you sure this will be enough?

> /Pawel
>
> On 05 Sep 2000 23:28 Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> > Sorry to say so,
> >
> > and I don't know any help. You'll find the output of
> >
> > # make
> >
> > in the attachment.
> >
> > Thanx.
> >
> > Uli.