Re: Moved mails get saved strange..

On 2000-10-31 12:46:47 kent nyberg wrote:
> (Balsa1.0pre3, Debian woody with helix gnome)
>
> This is my problem:
> I move a mail from inbox to another mailbox.
> Then when, for some strange reason, i choose to shutdown X with
> ctrl+alt+backspace..
> after that when i start balsa again, the mail is both in the mailbox
> where i moved it to.. and in the mailbox where i moved it from.

I can only confirm it. The problem is with commiting mailboxes: using
original mailbox commiting code from mutt is difficult - it would take
some serious code reorganization. But I guess there is a way just to
update status of the message on disk/server - it would be both fast and
let avoid this kind of problems... Does anybody has a patch at hand?

/Pawel