Problems with HTML

Hello.

First I have to tell you, that I am very new to the list, so maybe somebody
has written about those problems before. But I don't know.

Ok, I am using balsa since a few weeks now and get strange e-mails very
often. (That's why I am using Balsa not at the moment, coz there were too
many mails lost, coz I didn't see the message.)
In those mails I can only read the header with "from" and "to" in it and
then there is only the notice --HTML-- , which is marked. But I am not able
to see the message in html. What is the problem? Is there any chance to
change that?

Hope somebody can tell me. Thanks.

Best regards,

Arvid Warnecke