Re: balsa-1.0.pre3 released

Not that this is a big thing or anything, but whenever I start up balsa all
IMAP mailboxes are without and icon in the mailbox tree (including v.
pre3).  I don't know if this was intentional but being the visual kind of
guy that I am took a quick gander at the source and found that when the
tree is initialized the imap icons are set to null.  I created a .diff of
the balsa-mblist.c to initially give the boxes empty trays.  Works fine so
far and if new mail is in the imap folder, the icon is reset to tray full
as expected...

--Jason.

balsa-mblist.diff