out of the sudden

Hello Everybody !

Everything went fine for a pretty long time with my lovely balsa, but out of
the sudden balsa refuses to delete my emails out of my inbox.....

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

** WARNING **: ,æÿ¿K   °°° is not a mailbox.

Gtk-WARNING **: shouldn't set wmclass after window is realized!

according to balsa grzmpf is not a mailbox .....

mmm understandable...

I allready removed my .balsarc and created a new one.. doesn't help

thanxs for a hint

Nico