Re: Mailbox tree bugs in 1.0-pre1

(sorry for misspellings, I am not used to azerty keyboqrds)

It is trivial to fix, I was looking at this code and even wondered why
IMAP mailnboxes are trearted differently. if we agree that they should
not, it's five minutes job. /Pawel (remotely)

--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202