Balsa : Directions for use

Dear sirs,

Notes :
* My english is *very* bad, excuse me :\
* I am 57, and I am still a poor little beginner in Linux ;)))

I should want to use Balsa with Suse 6.4 and I have many problems :
* For example :
I compose a mail and I click on "Envoyer = Send".  It comes in "Outbox".
For me, = OK = idem with windoze.
BUT
If I compose a second mail, it comes also in "Outbox"
etc................
And then, how must I do to send all my mails during ONE connexion ???

I have others problems (For example, the window of composition of the mails
is too large for my screen, and I cannot reduce (1084 xxx is a minimum --->
xxx=???)

Haven't you a "little directions for use"  One says that Balsa is so easy
;)))

Thank you

Bernard

--