Re: Some signals have not been disconnected.

Hi there,

I have reported a bug in src/balsa-index-page.c on
this mailing-list with Subject: 'Some signals have not been disconnected',
but it seems this bug has not been fixed in balsa-1.0.pre2.
Is it not a bug?

Try to open/close a mailbox, which includes hundreds messages.
You will find that the time for opening that mailbox will increase
reopening by reopening. In my understanding,
it is just lucky that balsa runs without clashing with above operations.

Regards,
--
ymnk, JCraft Inc., mailto: ymnk@jcraft.com