Re: no more printing!

On 2000-10-06 23:11:02 Fernan Aguero wrote:
> I am using gnome-libs 1.2.4 (version supplied by gnome-config) and I have
> gnome-print 0.2 installed. However, after compiling balsa 1.0pre2 I have
> lost the ability to print or preview prints.

IMO, this question belongs to gnome-print, at best. The detection of
gnome-print is done vi gnome-print.m4 macro which is part of gnome. Before
you ask them for help, find the file (config.log?) with the listing of the
failing program, or try to perform the configure test by hand.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202