Re: APOP Check Hangs

> I'm attempting to build aspell, and having trouble finding "cstring".  I'd
much
> sooner install a simple rpm, however, then I'm missing the development
libs and
> headers.  Could someone please tell me where "cstring" can be found?

Go to the pspell site http://pspell.sourceforge.net. You'll find a link to
"Contributed RPMs". Take the link and download both the pspell RPM and the
pspell-devel RPM. Then back up and follow the link to "aspell". Again,
follow the link to "Contributed RPMs", and download both the aspell RPM and
the aspell-devel RPM. Then, install all four RPMs.

Aside from the fact that the editor always wants to default to Brazilian (on
every invocation) and remembering that aspell seems only to support English
dialects (I may be wrong there), this combination has been working famously
for me.

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price