Re: libpspell error

On 2000-10-02 15:56:04 Raven wrote:
> I'm having the same problem - I'm not Brazilian and balsa's not
> defaulting
> (or memorizing after being set once) to English. This is especially a
> problem for me, since I'm using aspell, and I don't recall it having a
> Brazilian module in it.
>
> You mention setting a locale - is there a setting in Gnome (or elsewhere
> in RH Linux) that I'm forgetting about?

Well, I admit this is a fault on my side: I have forgotten someone may have
C locale (I have impression I have tested for it but apparently I am
wrong).

for the time being, set your LANG env variable to en_US/en_GB.
export LANG=en_US
or
setenv LANG en_US

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202