Re: libpspell error

Like I said, obvious. Thanks for the kick-in-the-pants reminder.

I think I'm going to like Balsa, (need to convert all my xfmail stuff to mailbox
format.)

One problem, the message composer language setting defaults to Brazilian, so I
have to change it every time I spell check. It won't stay set to English. How
do I convince Balsa I'm only capable of English?