libpspell error

I had balsa working, except for the spell checker. I found the error in the
list archives, improper install of pspell. Makes sense, I installed pspell but
no modules.

So I start over. I follow the pspell directions fully. Install pspell,
then install the pspell-ispell module. Then back to pspell and:

After all the pspell modules are installed

    cd modules
    ./add-modules
    cd ..
    make
    make install

Do that, then I rebuild and install balsa, and get:

balsa: error in loading shared libraries: libpspell_ispell.so.0: cannot open

I do ldd to try and load the shared libs:
libpspell_ispell.so.0 => not found

So it boils down to this; install pspell but no modules, balsa runs but no
spell check. Load the module, balsa won't run. :-)

Must be something obvious...

BTW, I have: /usr/local/lib/libpspell_ispell.so.0