Re: Not updating preview pane after delete...

Thanks for the tips.  I did uncheck the "close" option and it has helped.
Although now ususally 1 out of my 3 open IMAP boxes only displays the
headers and not the messages while the others seem fine.  All 3 IMAP mboxes
are on the same server with the same default timeout, etc.  Also when I try
to manually close an IMAP box balsa freezes and I have to kill the process.
 I think if you check the option to open all mailboxes at startup then
balsa should open and check for messages every time.  If you don't then you
can open them later, though not being able to manually close them makes the
manual checking difficult.  I also think when you click on the "Check"
button that it should reopen any closed IMAP boxes (same as above - w/
check at start).  I'm not sure but is there some way to reopen an IMAP box?
 I've never been able to do it.

P.S.  I'm still having the issue with the next message not being previewed
after a deletion.  Thanks again....