I dont realy like the editor in wich the mails are written.

Couldn't you make it possible to set that the editor automaticly enters a
new line when it
gets to the end of the line.. if you get what i meen :)

I would like it to be like for example, Licq where they have automatic "end
of line" and dont
continue on the input at that line.. (wel.. they put in a '\n' )

I dont know that much about C and GTK+ so this was a bit hard to write, but
you
probably get what i meen.

I think that the way balsa have it now, is the standard for that
text-widget.. but i DONT like it!