preview window text colour?

Hi there,

I am using a dark gtk theme and I like it.

I have then a problem with Balsa: I cannot read the text of the messages
because it displays it in black, and with a dark background, it does not
appear obviously... What can I do if I want to keep the same theme?

Thanks for your support,

I love the gnome project!
 *  Stephane K.  *    stephanek@brutele.be    *    Are you nuts?    *
   *    Humanoid,  * __  __  Bruxelles, Earth   *                     *
    *               /  \/  \                     *      You should be! *
                    \      /     ~~~~~~~~~~~! members.fortunecity.com
                     \    /                  ~~~~~~/stephen79k