A bug and a wish

Hi all,

first I would like to say that I really like the
scrollbar in the transfer menu.
But though it is very useful, I have to say that
the window with the scrollbar it not wide enough
for me. Couldn't this be made more flexible ?

Now the bug I have.
Almost everytime I start the spell checker ( I use
pspell+ispell ) and abort the whole application
crashes. I tried to debug it with gdb but the only
output was something of an error in manager.cc or so,
but there is no manager.cc in balsa. Does this mean
it's not a balsa related error ?

TIA
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de