Re: Lost Toolbar

I've got a similar problem with v1.0.0

I've lost the "tab" bar that usually sits above the message list. I can't
say when it dissapeared, or what caused it, I just noticed it missing this
morning.

On 2000.11.21 14:50:45 +0000 Ray Muir wrote:
> I don't know why, but I went ahead and removed all references to Balsa
> again and reinstalled. The toolbar is back.
>
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:47:37 Ray Muir wrote:
> > I've some how lost my toolbar. It's totally gone. If I go into
> > preferences
> > and change anything related to the toolbar I get a segfault when I
> click
> > OK
> > or APPLY. I don't believe that it is a Balsa problem because I have
> > completely removed and reinstalled Balsa and still have the problem.
> > Since
> > I'm not a programmer, looking at the code doesn't help me figure out
> > which
> > GNOME part is at fault.
> >
> > Any suggestions on which part of GNOME to reinstall?
> > --
> > Later ...
> > Ray
> > rjmuir@alltel.net
> >

> --
> Later ...
> Ray Muir
> rjmuir@alltel.net

                                ,,,
                               (o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@schoolsnet.com
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
                             \_)  (_/