Re: mark all read?

On 2000.11.16 10:23:29 -0500 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-11-16 16:12:13 +0100 Fernando Pereira wrote:
> > When importing big mailboxes from other mail packages (Emacs VM in my
> > case), it would be nice to be able to mark all the messages as read.
>
> Could you please elaborate on this to balsa-list@gnome.org? What do you
> mean by:
> a. import (balsa reads mailboxes and saves them without converting)
> b. why would you in such a case mark messages as read if they are marked
> as not read?

These are mailboxes of saved messages that I had already read in another
mail client. I just want to manage them with Balsa, but it's distracting
that they show in the summaries as containing unread messages when I have
read the messages elsewhere. The mailboxes are too large for it to be
practical to reopen each message in those mailboxes individually.

-- F