Re: sending duplicate messages bug

On 2000-11-15 10:16:30 +0100 Stuart Grimshaw wrote:
> As you may have guessed my my flooding of the list with the same
> message over & over, I encountered this problem also.

I haven't observed any flooding on the list..

> It happened when Balsa tried to send a message, but couldn't contact my
> smtp server. The message was saved in the outbox & sent when contact
> with the server was re-established, and was deleted from my Outbox
list.
> However, the message was sent on each subsequent send as well.

I have tried to reproduce this with 1.0.0 (important; pre5 might have
this bug) following your instructions and could not obtain flooding: only
one copy is sent.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202