Re: sending duplicate messages bug

As you may have guessed my my flooding of the list with the same message
over & over, I encountered this problem also.

It happened when Balsa tried to send a message, but couldn't contact my
smtp server. The message was saved in the outbox & sent when contact with
the server was re-established, and was deleted from my Outbox list.
However, the message was sent on each subsequent send as well.

To get rid of the message I had to edit the "outbox" file by hand, and
delete the offending message.