Re: Auto Signatures with Balsa.

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:47:32 Stuart Grimshaw wrote:
> I'm interested in creating a little random element to my signature, and to
> this end I have downloded & installed "signature" from
> http://www.caliban.org/linux_signature.html
>
> It works fine if I do "cat .signature" but Balsa struggles with it.
> Sometimes (as in this mail) I get no signature at all, others I just get
> the template.
>
> I'm not set on using "signature", so if anyone else does it another way,
> I'd be interested in that too.

i have my own signature like program (like 5 years old) that works via
named pipes. i noticed balsa sometimes reads 0 bytes from it on the first
time and subsequent opens give me a good .signature. eventually i will
check what's happening :) but till then i just live with it :)

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds