Re: Printing issue

>First question: do you use balsa compiled with gnome-print support? (do
>you have print-preview option).

Yes.  And it look fine in the preview pane.  I take it that you don't
have this problem.  My config is RH 6.2 with up-to-date Helixcode Gnome.
Are there any tools available for config'ing gnome-print to set the top
and bottom margins?

>Answer: no matter which version you use, there is no way to control these
>issues (not quite true: if you used old-style printing, you could set up
>your own filter that would let you transform printout in ay way you yould
>prefer).
>
>On side: should we require gnome-print for compilation for future
>releases?

No comment.  I'm not current on this issue.  I thought that you would
choose to support it since Balsa is a <<Gnome>> mail client.

Ted