Re: v1.x feature request - close mailbox button

kažkada, berods Št, 2000-11-11 13:28+1030, Gaelyne Gasson rašė:
> During the course of the day, I often read messages in various mailboxes, and
> then close them so my mail notification program (Gkrellm) can be updated.
>
> Two features I'd like: a button to close the mailbox, and also a key-stroke
> combination to do the same thing.

The same suggestion could be from me. But when buttons are with labels, any
extra button makes program window too large -- it even does not fit on 1024
pixels.

With keybindings -- you can use one of most lovely Gtk+ features -- click on
menu, hold mouse over your desired menu item, and press some key
combination. For example, I close mailboxes with Ctrl+ž (even not a latin
letter).

--
Gediminas Paulauskas