Re: Release ready?

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 06:31:41PM +0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> If there are no further comments, I will wrap up the 1.0.0 release on
> Saturday on Sunday.

If my modem holds out, I'm going to upload 1.0.pre5 packages to debian
this evening.  That might (or might not) mean a few useful bug reports
in the first half of next week, as debian unstable users try out the
new version.

It's your call.

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@debian.org                    |  technology is indistinguishable