Re: Command Line for URL HAndler

Pawel,
Thanks for the info. I have 2 questions though. 1) Where is this
documented? I thought I looked all over for it. 2) When I do this I get 2
instances of the compose window opening. Both have the same To; and From:
address in it. If I open Balsa from a command line with:

balsa -m abc@xyz.com

I only get one instance of the compose window (as it should be). Is the 2
instances, a GNOME, Balsa, or my own problem?

Again, Thanks for the information.

--
Later ...
Ray