Balsa and e-post viruses

I'm wondering if you have given some thought into what to do to prevent
viruses like the resent ILOVEU virus from spreading through Linux
systems?

I'm not talking about visual basic viruses, but how to handle
attachments? (It is not possible to download balsa from the web-pages so
I haven't been able to test out 0.8 yet)

I mean if one can doubleclick and then an attachment is opened in an app
it is usually fine, but if one also can run attached programs by
doubleclicking one would have a similar problem as the current.

Have you given this any though?

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."