Re: pre-0.7 news

Filtering isnt something easy. Not by a long shot... Since this is
supposed to be a stability release as opposed to a feature release (from
the comments I have seen), this should wait until after .7.

--Nathan

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688