07 bug hunting continued: message counting

HI,

I have just submitted the patch that is expected to fix the message
counting bug. I have tested it both with and without threads - but please,
do test it anyway :), look also at the diff, using for instance

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?module=all&branch=HEAD&branchtype=match&dir=balsa&file=&filetype=match&who=&whotype=match&sortby=Date&hours=2&date=day&mindate=&maxdate=&cvsroot=%2Fcvs%2Fgnome

to verify, that I haven't misinterpreted the code.

(I should mention that I tested it only for local mailboxes since I
don't use POP or IMAP (well, I could try the latter one some time)).

Have a nice weekend!

/Pawel