Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On 23 Mar, Birger Langkjer wrote:

> En tir 21 mar 2000 09:45:22 skrev Anthony DeRobertis:
>> When trying to read this message in balsa 0.60, all I see is the
>> headers.
>> I can only read the message by hittÿèxÿæ8ÿè8DATA
>> ing 'reply'. Any idea why -- does
>> not
>> happen for other messages.
>
> It's the same for me, and even stranger: the font in the compoe window is
> Helvetica instead of the font I selected (misc-fixed-*)! Does this information
> help someone?

This basically means that your don't have font matching pattern
'misc-fixed-*-iso8859-15'. Compose Window/GtkText shows the message with
the default widget font (I guess warning message is printed too), which
is - in your case - helvetica. GnomeCanvasTextItem - which is used for
browsing messages - is not so smart and doesn't show the text at all. I
will try to find the way to go around it...

By the way, what do you think guys about having, attachments showns as
icons in a separate widget, instead of having them inline, as it is now?

/Pawel