Re: Questions....

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 01:51:22PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Jules Bean wrote:
>
> > Please spend a few minutes glancing over http://bugs.debian.org/balsa
>
> What's wrong with http://bugs.gnome.org/ ?

[Anthony, your email address looks like nonsense.  Hopefully you'll
get this through the list].

Nothing.

That's the GNOME bug tracker, so it has balsa bugs.  I gave the
address of the debian bug tracker, which has bugs in the debian
package of balsa.  However, some of these may provide useful feedback
to the main balsa developers, which is why I bring it up from time to
time.

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable