Re: Questions....

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 10:19:01AM -0500, Nathan Clemons wrote:

> Where can one find a list of outstanding issues to be worked on with Balsa
> and/or a list of pending features? I'm looking to sit down this weekend
> and do some mail app hacking. =)
>
> Also question: which is better supported at this time, IMAP or POP3?

IMAP is supported 'about as well as' POP3, but since IMAP is a more
powerful protocol, that's less good as a percentage of how good it
could be :-)

Please spend a few minutes glancing over http://bugs.debian.org/balsa
for any issues there that relate to mainstream functionality rather
than just to packaging issues. [that's the bug list for the debian
package of balsa]

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable