Re: bug

Well,

it's a tricky thing to fix... I got an idea that if there was a possibility to
switch the mailbox list on/off, the original mailbox tree widget width would
bepreserved. So I have added two checkboxes in the Settings menu. One of them
is for mailbox list, the onther one - for the open mailbox tabs (I think
someone has requested it). Check out the CVS and tell me if you like it.

/Pawel