sending e-mail pops up a window.

Hi,

I have noticed that sending and fetching e-mail pops up a kind of notify
window. I wonder if it would not be a better idea to set a message in
the balsa's status bar instead: user won't get distracted by such
popping and disappearing windows and also this is what the status bar
is for, isn't it? Such pop up windows can be really annoying for
systems which change keyboard focus to new window.

I also tried setting POP server to a computer that does not have this
service enabled (it might have it temporarily disabled) and balsa
prints:
** WARNING **: connect: Connection refused (errno = 111)
and hangs gracefully (with shown non-responding notice window).

/Pawel