Re: POP3 problem

On 25 Jun, Steve Loft wrote:
> What I don't understand is why balsa's POP3 handler is trying to access
> that file at all.  Why doesn't it just connect to the server and download
> the mail into the mailbox I've specified for that server?

I don't understand it neither. As far as I can tell it never worked this
way (I have just checked the CVS server and history of respective files
to make sure). Just one more thing to fix (should not be too
difficult, it is just to set Spoolfile around mailbox.c:130 to a 'right'
value and restore it at the end). Patches are welcome, as always.

/Pawel