Re: 0.9

Where can I get 0.9? .8.1 is useless as it doesnt retrieve mail only eats
it. :(  and .8.1 is usable but has lots of segfaults.  I really want to
use balsa and help with getting issues resolved, but I can never seem to
get latest to be non-critical and if i submit issues on older I am told to
use newest.   Maybe .9 will solve it. :)

-Derek