Continue button

Hi,

Does anybody know what the "Continue" button was supposed to do? I would
guess form the code that it was supposed to work similarly like forward
except that no headers were to be added and no quote prefix (usually'>
').

On the other hand, forward adds quote prefix which is wrong/non-standard
in my view.

Do you agree?

/Pawel
PS. note that clicking any of Reply/Continue/Forward, when there is no
mailbox open causes error. Clickin Continue crashes. The buttons should
be inactive when there is no open mailbox. This is on my TODO list but
with low priority - I am going first to clean up the Compose window code.