Bad return addresses.

I noticed in one of the pre releases a bug whereby if an email address
came with quotes around it

"Stuart Grimshaw" <stuart@smgsystems.co.uk>

When I replied to it, the first \ character gets put in the wrong place

"\Stuart Grimshaw\" <stuart@smgsystems.co.uk>

Which causes an error when I send it. I don't remember seeing this in
v1.0.0 or and of the CVS versions I got more recently, but when I've
upgraded to 1.0.1 the bug is back.

It could be that it's been there all along, and I just havn't had an
address in that form to reply to...

--
                                ,,,
                               (o o)