Re: Secure IMAP

Hrm.....well, I may consider using something as a 'meantime' mail client
until this gets finished, assuming that it will be finished in the
relatively near future.  Is there any roadmap which indicates when this
might be completed?  I understand that it's difficult to give an actual
time frame, but how about a possible version number?  Has any thought been
put into that yet?  Thanks again.

-Ben Pitzer
NeTraverse, inc.