folder problems

I am having a problem with my folders in Balsa.  I uninstalled a previous
version then reinstalled later but can't get rid of the old settings.
I've looked in my home directory for something like a .balsarc or whatever
and can't find where I can blow away the old configuration.

Also, and this may or may not be related, I'm having trouble specifying
the location of such things as my outbox, inbox, sent mail, etc.  I use
IMAP and would like balsa to write to my IMAP outbox and sent mail instead
of the local balsa folders.  When I look at the properties for those
folders it only allows me to specify a local location in my filesystem
and not type of mailbox for remote outboxes and such.  Pine allows this
but I haven't figured out how to do this yet in balsa.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Esteban Salazar
esalazar@cs.washington.edu