Re: save attachment overwrite and other issues

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:33:07 Pete Lukacs wrote:
> I have recently started to use balsa 1.0.0 (installed by rpm onto Suse 7)
> with kde2
>
> I have two difficulties
>
> 1. If I save an attachment file then the file is saved - overwriting any
> existing file with the same title - with no warning that that will
> happen.  This seems very insecure. Is it because I am using kde2 or does
> this happen whatever file manager is being used?

This doesn't depend on the file manager.  Its also odd that it
doesn't use the GTK file selector.

> 2. Is there a way to select all messages in a mailbox (e.g. inbox) and
> move them to a different mailbox (e.g. saved-messages)?

I was going to write: "Just drag the mouse across the messages", and
then realised it could be interpreted in different ways, so here follow
the instructions I use:

Open Inbox.  Put the mouse pointer on the first message in the message
list.
Click the left button and hold it down.  Move the pointer to the last
message, release the left button.  Right-click, and select transfer.
Then select the mailbox, and left-click.