CPU use & processes

Hi all!

I am using balsa 1.0.0 and I noticed that Balsa sometimes uses too much
CPU. If i run top i can see it is using about 50-58% of the CPU most of the
time (see attached gif, a captured image from gtop).

Also, after quitting balsa (File->Exit) I noticed that there was a running
process named balsa that was not killed ... (the one you see in the
attached file is the one I see after exiting Balsa). So I had to kill the
process manually.

Any ideas about this strange behaviour?

Operating System Release:      2.2.14-5.0
Processor Type:                i686

Running Helix Gnome 1.2.x
Sawfish
(how do i get info about Gnome version, Sawfish version, etc?)

Thanks in advance,

--

balsa.gif