Repost: Update preview pane

Sorry this is a re-post but I have no option but to ask again (except to
look at the code myself :))  I'm still experiencing the problem of not
updating the preview pane when I delete a message.  If I delete a message
then the next message is highlighted but the message and header are not
shown.  I have to click to another message and come back to it.  This is an
imap folder.  I don't use local folders so I'm not sure if it happens there
as well.  Thanks again.

Version:  cvs - 12/6/00
--
David W. Jablonski
Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation