A few questions

Hi,

	I'm a newbie Balsa user, and i have a few problems with my balsa 0.9.3.

- I can read messages from my mailbox, after i have read the new
messages i quit balsa, then i start balsa again, and the messages i read
are still marked as new messages.

- Another problem is when i delete some messages, they dissapear from
the message list and go to the trash, then i quit balsa (i have the
option to delete messages from trash when i exit), i'm going into balsa
again, and the messages i delete are still in the list.

- Another one! i can order the messages in inverted order in any folder,
so the new message will stay at top, but this option is not saved for
next times i start balsa.

- The last one. I have configured a pop3 mail server, but i don't know
how to receive the messages from that server, and i don't know, if i
receive them, to which folder will they go.

Thanks in advanced.

--
Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
aleix@isoco.com