Re: Mailbox checking in non threaded version

Le Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 06:20:00PM +0100, Ian Campbell écrivait:
> It doesn't work

hum; BTW it doesn't work with threaded version either ;-)

But as I don't really know the normal behaviour, I would not
begin complain before having things tested a bit further.

If I remember correctly, balsa was running, I performed a fetchmail
(procmail puts mail in mailboxes) and nothing ever happens on balsa side
(even after clicking on mailboxes).

Regards