Re: Quick keys

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Berend De Schouwer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to attach simple quick keys to Balsa's main window?
> I can add complex quick keys to Balsa, by the normal Gtk way hitting
> the key with the right menu item active, but I can't find a way to do
> it for simple keys.
>
> For example, I'd like 'c' to be compose.

You can get unmodified key shortcuts by using the Meta key as your modifier.
For example: to get "c" as continue, put the mouse on the continue menu item
and press Meta-c.

HTH,

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  you're in the wrong lane.