Re: .balsarc

Scott,

	I have been having problems with Balsa giving me just this error
for over a month, (rpm install) eventually I gave up and went back to
Netscape. Anyway this weekend I downloaded Helix Gnome reinstalled Balsa
and presto! no more errors.

	Gnome previously installed was the vanilla version straight from
the Red Hat CD, upgraded to October Gnome, but obviously missed something

	Previously balsa would not compile from source. It would report
all sorts of weird errors (I am not a programmer, I am afraid) so I have
little idea what the errors meant.

	I hesitate to suggest you do the same (download Helix Gnome) but
it seems to have fixed my problems with balsa, for the last 24 hours
anyway.

Regards
Paul