Re: bug, 0.9.2 race in open_mailbox

On 17 Aug 2000 12:47 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> I triped what seems to be a race in open_mailbox. I hit "Send" and
aparently
> balsa was trying to fetch mail from pop.

do you have stock 0.9.2 or use CVS? I commited yesterday a fix for this
kind of problem although I admit I am not positive it exterminated 100%
of the problem. If you can reproduce this with CVS balsa, it would be
great (I mean if you reproduce and find a fix, of course :-); it would be
best if there was no such a problem any more).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202