Oddity in 0.9.2.

Hi,

I mentioned an oddity earlier where if I delete the last message, and
simultaneously there is an incoming message, it moves the active
message to the second new message, instead of the first.

That report is incorrect.

It moves it to the first new message, according to message number.
Immediately afterwards the messages get sorted according to date,
potentially resulting in the active message being at a random spot
in the message list.

--
Kind regards,
Berend

Berend De Schouwer, +27-11-712-1435, UCS