Re: pgp support?

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 08:13:26PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:

> I have heard rumours (on Evolution list I think) that the gnupg people are
> working on making the backend of gpg into a library.

yup. gpg1.1 is split into a libgpg and a text frontend.

> If this is true, I would think waiting untill this becomes available might be
> advisable, it will certainly make life easier...

yes. that's what i am doing. if you read back on the archives you'll find
i'm getting pretty bored by now cause aparently gpg1.1 stoped moving.

Law of Software Envelopment:
   `Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs
    which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.'